Thursday, March 19, 2015

Shiki Kurobane - Wedding Sequel


Shiki's Wedding Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Let's do our best
Anytime

Chapter 2
Do you know about us?
Don't push yourself

Chapter 3
Thank you for saving me
It's nothing

Chapter 4
What did you do to Shiki?
(He's like his usual self)

Chapter 5
A woman's intuition
I'm sorry for waking you

Chapter 6
Pet his head
I can?

Chapter 7
My loved one is right in front of me
Shield Shiki

Chapter 8
I'm glad I got involved
Pet him on the head

Chapter 9
Welcome back
I have you, so I'm alright

Chapter 10
SUPER HAPPY ENDING


Shiki is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment