Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Rein Isaka - Sequel


Rein's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I'm already yours
A little

Chapter 2
Do you not like the sofa?
We're not bathing together?

Chapter 3
I'm his girlfriend
Can I go with you?

Chapter 4
Yes, I am
Leave without me, Rein

Chapter 5
Everything
Well, as long as we're together...

Chapter 6
We should dance
I'll wait here

Chapter 7
But we could understand each other
Leave him alone

Chapter 8
I was just about to make dinner
You should be an angel

Chapter 9
Is Rein safe?
Please forgive him

Chapter 10
SUPER HAPPY ENDING


Rein is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment