Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Dui - Main Story


Dui's Main Story Walk Through
To get all the images you have to play the route twice
Once to get a Blessed Ending and one for the Forbidden Ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Blessed End

Chapter 1
Hesitate
Ask

Chapter 2
No
What do you mean by that?

Chapter 3
Dui, I'm scared...
My heart is beating like crazy

Chapter 4
Hehe, I don't know
I'll leave that to your imagination

Chapter 5
Has this all been an act?
Let me think about it

Chapter 6
I'm not afraid
I can't do anything

Chapter 7
I'm not listening
You'll go back to the heavens?

Chapter 8
You're not bad
What did you dislike?

Chapter 9
Try to hide the medallion
The kind Dui

Chapter 10
No one's forcing you to eat
It's 'cause the pie came out so well

Chapter 11
Run through the doorway
You're both Dui

Chapter 12
No
I'm a little worried

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  BLESSED ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

Forbidden End

Chapter 1
Say, "ok"
Want to ask but hesitate

Chapter 2
I would have no choice
Feel like you can't ask

Chapter 3
I wonder if Hiyori's awake
I don't know what to do

Chapter 4
Of course
Not really

Chapter 5
Who are you?
I can't say now

Chapter 6
Neither
Nuzzle up to him

Chapter 7
I don't want to know
Your sin will be absolved. Good.

Chapter 8
Of course
Let's keep trying stuffing together

Chapter 9
Say, "Don't look!"
I can't choose

Chapter 10
Look dejected
Is that bad?

Chapter 11
Hesitate
I have no choice

Chapter 12
Of course
Yes

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  FORBIDDEN ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Dui is a character that belongs to Star-Crossed Myth © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment