Thursday, March 19, 2015

Rein Isaka - Wedding Sequel


Rein's Wedding Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
It was just like you
You don't need to be so worried

Chapter 2
A goodbye kiss?
I have my own work

Chapter 3
Does everyone undergo that training?
Who do you think the culprit is?

Chapter 4
Look at Rein
These 5 days felt like forever...

Chapter 5
Isn't there some way to solve this?
I want Rein to come

Chapter 6
I'll put a band-aid on it
Let's chase after him

Chapter 7
That won't do anything?
It's how I feel

Chapter 8
Then a traditional kimono?
Why are you asking now?

Chapter 9
I don't care, so long as it's you
I'm a little torn

Chapter 10
SUPER HAPPY ENDING


Rein is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment