Saturday, September 20, 2014

Yasuto Kanzaki - Main Story


Yasuto's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Looked easy to talk to
❥ It's meant for you

Chapter 2
❥ You were cool
❥ You're Yasuto, though

Chapter 3
❥ Want anything else?

Chapter 4
❥ We don't have the time
❥ It's good manners

Chapter 5
❥ He's cool
❥ Pray on Yasuto's behalf

Chapter 6
❥ Is one enough for you?
❥ Your baseball enthusiasm

Chapter 7
❥ What about you, Yasuto?
❥ Hold my hand

Chapter 8
❥ Laugh with them
❥ Let him feed it to you

Chapter 9
❥ You and Chii were close
❥ I'd love to!

Chapter 10
❥ Talk to Chii
❥ Take his hand

Chapter 11
❥ Compliment Yasuto
❥ Chii's making boiled fish!

Chapter 12
❥ Change the subject
❥ See what they do

Chapter 13
❥ I didn't mind it

Chapter 14
❥ I hope we can go
❥ I know you can do it

Chapter 15
❥ Cheer for him
❥ Watch him quietly

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Yasuto is a character that belongs to Class Trip Crush © Voltage Inc.
 Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment