Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sieg Lieben - Main Story

 

Sieg's Main Story Walkthrough
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Answer back
What's the matter?

Chapter 2
You don't need to.
That's not true

Chapter 3
Don't ask anything
Deny it

Chapter 4
My heart's pounding.
I'm sorry

Chapter 5
What do you think it is?
Wait

Chapter 6
Criticize them
Stay where you are

Chapter 7
Hold your breath
I'm sorry

Chapter 8
If you said that...
Ask what's wrong

Chapter 9
Ask what it's about.
Are you joking?

Chapter 10
Travel with Sieg
Shall we chat?

Chapter 11
Look down
Examine the bookshelves

Chapter 12
Is this really okay?
Yes

Chapter 13
Take his hand
Yes

Chapter 14
What's wrong?
Pet the cat.

Chapter 15
I'm not crying
Say it's his fault

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Sieg is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 2 © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment