Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ivan Chernenkov - Main Story


Ivan's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I'm fine
Are you here for a reason?

Chapter 2
So you think so too.
Where should I pet them?

Chapter 3
You have good eyes
It's beautiful

Chapter 4
... Good night
That was impressive

Chapter 5
I'll wait here for you
Take care not to catch a cold

Chapter 6
Long time, no see
Vodka's pretty strong

Chapter 7
I keep my promises
Are you saying I'm slow...

Chapter 8
I'd love to
You don't care if I leave

Chapter 9
I know, but...
No way...

Chapter 10
Call Mikhail?
You're passionate

Chapter 11
I refuse
Ivan...!

Chapter 12
Torture?
I'll be waiting

Chapter 13
Yes
I'd love to

Chapter 14
I'm not eating much
Welcome back

Chapter 15
Obviously I'm happy
Where'd he go?

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Ivan is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 2 © Voltage Inc.

Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment