Friday, September 19, 2014

Homare Midorikawa - Main Story


Homare's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending. 
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Chapter 1
What should I?
What about you?

Chapter 2
Who's that?
Yeah!

Chapter 3
How are they related?
Aren't you tired?

Chapter 4
I can't help it if I'm scared.
Together!?

Chapter 5
I heard it from someone
I'm sorry

Chapter 6
What book are you reading?
Sure!

Chapter 7
Is that right?
It'll be fine!

Chapter 8
Mixed juice
Why me?

Chapter 9
Nod
That's so mean!

Chapter 10
I am not spacing out!
Okay

Chapter 11
You think so?
I love rabbits.

Chapter 12
I can't!
You're trying to trick me!

Chapter 13
I am not!
It's all my fault!

Chapter 14
It's sweaty
Really?

Chapter 15
A successful diet
I am not!

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Homare is a character that belongs to Class Trip Crush © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment