Thursday, September 18, 2014

Nao Fujimori - Main Story


Nao's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I do
Smile and say "friends, then."

Chapter 2
Only use my first name
Hold onto his jacket

Chapter 3
Want some of my fries?
Wave and say goodbye

Chapter 4
I'll try using my tongue a bit
Ask him

Chapter 5
Go to his house
Ask him

Chapter 6
Grab his wrists
Ask again

Chapter 7
Don't ask
Just smile at him

Chapter 8
Well... it's a little embarrassing
Lean against him

Chapter 9
Wave back
Say nothing

Chapter 10
I'm sorry I hit you
Pull away

Chapter 11
We can't use that
Let's just have more fun next time!

Chapter 12
I'll miss you
Invite him to my room

Chapter 13
Be honest with him
Go give it to him

Chapter 14
Shout as loud as I can
Quietly squeeze his hand

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104790659885/first-love-diaries-a-kiss-on-the-beach-by

Nao is a character that belongs to First Love Diaries - A Kiss on the Beach © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment