Monday, September 29, 2014

Oliver Button - Main Story


Oliver's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Have you ever made a dessert?
You have to retake

Chapter 2
I'll go
Reading

Chapter 3
A place filled with women.
You're really strong

Chapter 4
She's cute.
He's an amazing person

Chapter 5
I want to do something
I can't dance

Chapter 6
I'll come see
Run away

Chapter 7
Of course he's lying
A photo

Chapter 8
It's my pleasure
My work here is finished

Chapter 9
Really...?
I didn't notice at all

Chapter 10
Don't apologize
I'm angry

Chapter 11
Accept
About you

Chapter 12
Do you like them?
Don't joke around

Chapter 13
Please have the surgery
I'll try

Chapter 14
Because I can see them
Of course not

Chapter 15
Good luck 
I was admiring you

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Oliver is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 2 © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment