Monday, September 29, 2014

Hayden A. Spencer - Main Story


Hayden's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Okay, sorry
Call out

Chapter 2
No, I'm not...
....

Chapter 3
Here, please

Chapter 4
Hayden
What do you mean?

Chapter 5
I'm not used to it
Is that strange?

Chapter 6
You're Lord Aiden... right?
A little

Chapter 7
That's a terrible thing to say!
I'll do my best for Yosef

Chapter 8
My boss's bakery is in trouble
Thank him

Chapter 9
That's not true
Ugh, forget about that

Chapter 10
Picking basil
I have a wonderful memory

Chapter 11
Blame yourself
Tell him

Chapter 12
Refuse
It wasn't anybody's fault

Chapter 13
What did they say?
Just lost in thought

Chapter 14
Yes, I know
I'm too obedient

Chapter 15
Hug him
I trust Prince Hayden

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Hayden is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 2 © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment