Friday, September 19, 2014

Shuichiro Momoi - Main Story


Momoi's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Turn him down
Call him Momo!

Chapter 2
This coming from the "Prince of Pastry"?
Maybe I'll enter

Chapter 3
Stare back at him
That's none of your business

Chapter 4
That's too embarrassing
Are you insane?!

Chapter 5
Poke Momo in the side
That's so nice

Chapter 6
I think it's wonderful
Ok, maybe I will

Chapter 7
What would you do if I did?
Well, it was for the contest

Chapter 8
Sorry
What, it's just a date?

Chapter 9
Not particularly
Ask him where he's going

Chapter 10
Fake like you think it's funny
I have the rough design sketch of that cake

Chapter 11
I want to make this cake with you
Stoke his head

Chapter 12
What are you talking about?
Look at Momo

Chapter 13
♥  HAPPY ENDING


Momoi is a character that belongs to Finally, in Love Again © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment