Friday, September 19, 2014

Kevin - Main Story


Kevin's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Stare
Of course not

Chapter 2
I had nightmares!
Greet him

Chapter 3
This is unexpected
It looks difficult

Chapter 4
Please help yourself
Leap at the man

Chapter 5
Walk around the room
I'll stay here

Chapter 6
Did you sleep well?
It's not only my fault

Chapter 7
Look to Kevin
Stay as you are

Chapter 8
Talk to Kevin
I'm happy too

Chapter 9
Stay
It'll suit you

Chapter 10
Are you tired?
Yes

Chapter 11
If I have time
I'd love to

Chapter 12
Look at Kevin
Hug him back

Chapter 13
I believe in you

Chapter 14
Go ahead and thank me
I'm nervous

Chapter 15
Nod
Shall we stay here?

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Kevin is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 2 © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment