Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Shiki Kurobane - Main Story


Shiki's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Pretty eyes
❥ It's cute

Chapter 2
❥ You like figures?
❥ Something with that?

Chapter 3
❥ I'm sorry!
❥ ...is cute

Chapter 4
❥ I can't
❥ That hurts

Chapter 5
❥ ....
❥ It's still mean to say

Chapter 6
❥ He's like a cat
❥ Thank you

Chapter 7
❥ Were you worried about me?
❥ I like you

Chapter 8
❥ I like you
❥ I was the one who hugged him

Chapter 9
❥ Thank you
❥ Close your eyes

Chapter 10
❥ He's a friend
❥ I want Shiki

Chapter 11
❥ There's something else I like...
❥ Thank you

Chapter 12
❥ It's so pretty
❥ Wow!

Chapter 13
❥ I want to go to the Demon Realm
❥ You're wrong

Chapter 14
❥ That's impossible!
❥ Yes

Chapter 15
❥ Yell to the cat for help
❥ Try touching him

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/112465111265/shiki-kurobane-10-days-with-my-devil

Shiki is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment