Monday, January 27, 2014

Ichigo Sato - Main Story


Ichigo's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ I'll try as hard as I can
❥ You've become a handsome guy

Chapter 2
❥ I'd rather live with books
❥ We need to put away the boxes

Chapter 3
❥ I won't tell anyone
❥ I remember

Chapter 4
❥ It's not what you think!
❥ His back

Chapter 5
❥ Where are you going?
❥ You're good-looking

Chapter 6
❥ I like staying with Ichigo
❥ Sure, I like him

Chapter 7
❥ Use my finger
❥ You look really cool now

Chapter 8
❥ We've been friends since we were little
❥ I don't regret it

Chapter 9
❥ Because of what happened last night...
❥ I'm good with Ichigo

Chapter 10
❥ I don't know...
❥ I like you better

Chapter 11
❥ He's grown up inside, too
❥ Just a little...

Chapter 12
❥ Are you okay?
❥ Because I was crying?

Chapter 13
❥ Actually...
❥ He helping me with packing

Chapter 14
❥ I'm sure he'll like it
❥ We were just talking

Chapter 15
❥ I want to be his girlfriend
❥ I'm sad

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Takeshi is a character that belongs to Dreamy Days in West Tokyo © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment