Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lute - Main Story


Lute's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Chapter 1
❥ Lute's
❥ I'd think he was a kind person
 
Chapter 2
❥ It's fun having people to talk to
❥ You're bright red.
 
Chapter 3
❥ Take Lute's hand.
❥ Silently cling to him
 
Chapter 4
❥ I'm glad we're safe
❥ Look down
 
Chapter 5
❥ You seem perfect to me.
❥ Isn't it difficult? 
 
Chapter 6
❥ Lean up against Lute
❥ Because you were nervous. Right?
 
Chapter 7
❥ Stay still
❥ Be embarrassed
 
Chapter 8
❥ I'm anxious without you, Lute
❥ A big change, right?
 
Chapter 9
❥ Move away from Haku
❥ You are so mean!
 
Chapter 10
❥ Smile and say you're fine.
❥ Blame it on yourself.
 
Chapter 11
❥ Don't say anything.
❥ Ask why.
 
Chapter 12
❥ Hesitate
❥ After your fight with Haku I went after you.
 
Chapter 13
❥ Turn away
❥ I trust you
 
Chapter 14
❥ I knew you'd come!
❥ Be honest and say you're happy.
 
Chapter 15
❥ Touch his cheek.
❥ Squeeze his hand
 
Chapter 16
 ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
  
http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/158209392150/a-knights-devotion-by-voltage-inc-lutes-main

Lute is a character that belongs to A Knight's Devotion © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment