Saturday, January 4, 2014

Momoki Yukimura - Main Story


Yukimura's Main Story Walk Through
There are more than one way to get a happy ending.
But to get all the images you have to pick all the right answers. 
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ It's my fault
❥ Tell me more

Chapter 2
❥ I'll be waiting
❥ That's not true!

Chapter 3
❥ Event: Bakery:  What did you do?
    OR
❥ Event: River fishing:  Serves him right

Chapter 4
❥ Event: Training:  No. You're cool
    OR
❥ Event: Jogging:  Thank (Image)

Chapter 5
❥ Event: Aquarium:No I'm not (Image)
    OR
❥ Event: Fireworks : Sure, let's go

Chapter 6
❥I'll play
❥ We're like you

Chapter 7
❥ Products?
❥ I'll be your fan!

Chapter 8
❥ But my friend...
❥Big step forward

Chapter 9
❥ I'll email him
❥ Not good, huh...

Chapter 10
❥ Don't give up!
❥ Are you sure?

Chapter 11
 ❥ The contest
❥ I'm relieved...
❥ Yes 
 ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY WEDDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Momoki is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Konkatsu for Marriage © NTT Solmare
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment