Monday, January 20, 2014

Ruvel - Main Story

Ruvel Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Sweet Ending Answers

Chapter 1
❥ Turn my head away
❥ Yes

Chapter 2
❥ It's not a waste
❥ Let's draw together

Chapter 3
❥ I cut my finger
❥ Leave him be

Chapter 4
❥ Chase after Ruvel
❥ Stay silent

Chapter 5
❥ Ask about my soul
❥ I was scared

Chapter 6
❥ Wanna go together?
❥ Okay, but no funny business

Chapter 7
❥ I'm telling you it's similar
❥ I do

Chapter 8
❥ Want to look for other things?
❥ Explain your feelings

Chapter 9
❥ Protect Ruvel
❥ Kiss him

Chapter 10
❥ To finish my painting
❥ Okay, I won't worry

Chapter 11
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/ruvel-shall-we-date-angel-or-devil.html

Ruvel is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Angel or Devil © NTT Solmare.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment