Sunday, January 5, 2014

Keito Yuuki - Main Story

Yuuki's Main Story Walk Through
There are more than one way to get a happy ending.
But to get all the images you have to pick all the right answers. 
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ I was moved
❥ No, not at all

Chapter 2
❥ I'm truly sorry!
❥ I'll handle it

Chapter 3
❥ Event: Learn to cook: Can you help me?
OR
❥ Event: BBQ: Let's eat both

Chapter 4
❥ Event: Theme Park: I-I'm not scared!
OR
❥ Event: Cruise: Will you show me? (Image)

Chapter 5
❥ Event: Wine tasting: You know a lot
OR
❥ Event: Horse riding: C-Come around!? (Image)

Chapter 6
❥ I'll help too
❥ Go talk to him

Chapter 7
❥ Sorry I didn't
❥ I appreciate it

Chapter 8
❥ Love the flowers
❥ Back off, please

Chapter 9
❥ Run over there
❥ Ok. I'll call

Chapter 10
❥ That's why you...
❥ Is this the end?

Chapter 11
 ❥ I have
❥ May I ask what?
❥ Yes
 ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY WEDDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

 
Keito is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Konkatsu for Marriage © NTT Solmare
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment