Monday, January 20, 2014

Latis - Main Story

Latis's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Sweet Ending Answers

Chapter 1
❥ Push him away
❥ To the art museum

Chapter 2
❥ Why is that?
❥ What did you think of my brother's painting?

Chapter 3
❥ I might be thirsty...
❥ I still want to talk

Chapter 4
❥ No, actually
❥ Here to see me

Chapter 5
❥ Talk about the memory
❥ Hold back tears

Chapter 6
❥ For Latis
❥ I'll take the floor

Chapter 7
❥ I don't know
❥ I don't want you to leave

Chapter 8
❥ Shove him away
❥ Of course

Chapter 9
❥ How much longer do we have?
❥ Yes, I do

Chapter 10
❥ But what about Latis?
❥ Hell

Chapter 11
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/latis-shall-we-date-angel-or-devil.html

Latis is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Angel or Devil © NTT Solmare.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment