Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Chihaya Koda - Main Story


Chihaya's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Boyfriends only
❥ Say that you're going out to find a story

Chapter 2
❥ Ask him about his hobbies
❥ Plenty of vegetables

Chapter 3
❥ A strange person
❥ I just prefer eating

Chapter 4
❥ Help Chihaya
❥ Get angry

Chapter 5
❥ It must have been hard
❥ Stand up for Hatsumi

Chapter 6
❥ Chase after Mirai
❥ Look away without saying anything

Chapter 7
❥ Say his name
❥ Take the opportunity to talk

Chapter 8
❥ I want him to be happy, too
❥ Call to Chihaya for help

Chapter 9
❥ Did I worry you?
❥ Lie and say you became hooked

Chapter 10
❥ Ask him about his type
❥ Get angry at Chihaya

Chapter 11
❥ I believe you
❥ Hide it

Chapter 12
❥ I want to help him
❥ I want to be with you, especially right now

Chapter 13
❥ The fishtail dress
❥ Talk to Chihaya

Chapter 14
❥ Stop Miss Horikita
❥ We can overcome anything together

Chapter 15
❥ I want us to be together
❥ I missed you

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Chihaya is a character that belongs to Seduced in the Sleepless City © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment