Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Yamato Kougami - Main Story


Yamato's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Chapter 1
What are you doing?
High five
 
Chapter 2
Yammy
Be honest

Chapter 3
He's selfish.
Talk to Roomba

Chapter 4
Open the door
Squeeze his cheek

Chapter 5
Are you jealous?
Close my eyes...

Chapter 6
You don't think of me as a woman?
I'm happy

Chapter 7
Get embarrassed and say "No thank you!"
Because we're married

Chapter 8
Wave
Touch without asking

Chapter 9
Have a nice day
Just step out

Chapter 10
Can I believe you?
Too flustered to speak

Chapter 11
I'll work hard to rank above Roomba
I meant only your looks

Chapter 12
I'm sorry
Don't you know?

Chapter 13
Call out 
Wait until he talks

Chapter 14
We would never fight
Listen to Yamato finish

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104991269305/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-yamato-kougami

Yamato is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment