Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Takuto Hirukawa - Main Story

 

Takuto's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Why are you so rude?
Thanks

Chapter 2
Let's split the bill
What are you after?

Chapter 3
Ask him
Do you know who the artist is?

Chapter 4
I always look like this
Thank you

Chapter 5
I can go home by myself
Nothing

Chapter 6
You think too much
Ask his name

Chapter 7
Really?
I want to see him

Chapter 8
...Okay
Not really
I'm sorry

Chapter 9
Because this is so fun
Hold his hand

Chapter 10
No
Of course not!

Chapter 11
Then kiss me again
I'll stall them

Chapter 12
What are you doing?
Hug him back

Chapter 13
There's nothing between us
I'd like that

Chapter 14
Do you need my fingerprints?
Don't come near me

Chapter 15
Yes, I can
Hug Takuto

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Takuto is a character that belongs to Love Letter From Thief X © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment