Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Takamasa Saeki - Main Story


Takamasa's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom
 
Chapter 1
Of course!
I can't!

Chapter 2
Can we talk some other time?
Don't way a word

Chapter 3
They're right over here
Kiss him on the forehead

Chapter 4
It's more stimulating than fun
I was moved to tears

Chapter 5
White blouse black mini skirt
Ask why he is naked

Chapter 6
Nod quietly 
About you

Chapter 7
Say "You're great the way you are"
He surprises me

Chapter 8
This is important to me
I want him to smile

Chapter 9
Hold his hand
Maybe both

Chapter 10
You're more important to me right now
Scold him

Chapter 11
About my family
Hold him

Chapter 12
I'm happy to be of help
You've never been in love before, right?

Chapter 13
Nod
Takamasa just wants to be accepted

Chapter 14
Cheer with happiness
Look up into his face

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104991122335/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-takamasa-saeki

Takamasa is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment