Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Shion - Main Story


Shion's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I'm sorry
That's a cute nickname

Chapter 2
Then I'll go, too
Thank you

Chapter 3
I don't mind camping
Leave him be

Chapter 4
He does have scars...
Don't ask him

Chapter 5
You're right
It's my fault

Chapter 6
Why?
Yes

Chapter 7
Shion, help!
Thank him for yesterday

Chapter 8
About love
Put up with it

Chapter 9
Stay still
You regret it, don't you...

Chapter 10
Of course
Jump in the water

Chapter 11
What?
Thanks

Chapter 12
I want you to trust me, Shion
You're lying

Chapter 13
Please save Sylvia
Okay

Chapter 14
I wanted to save you no matter what
I'm doing this for you

Chapter 15
I won't allow it!
I'm fine

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/158140240880/a-knights-devotion-by-voltage-inc-shions-main

Shion is a character that belongs to A Knight's Devotion © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment