Thursday, December 5, 2013

Haruka Utsunomiya - Main Story


Haruka's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Continue staring
It's my fault because I was careless

Chapter 2
Leave the room
I got lost

Chapter 3
Sorry I'm ignorant
Tell the truth

Chapter 4
Get mad
Say no with a fair argument

Chapter 5
Fall silent
No

Chapter 6
Hide under the covers
Bow back

Chapter 7
Go alone, of course
That's sad too

Chapter 8
Thank you
Go along with Haruka

Chapter 9
Don't go along
Don't say anything

Chapter 10
For yourself
Thank you for worrying about me

Chapter 11
Is that a compliment?
That's great

Chapter 12
Don't pry
Blush

Chapter 13
Give a vague answer
Give him a handkerchief

Chapter 14
Wait for Haruka to speak
Don't answer

Chapter 15
 ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104990830600/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-haruka

Haruka is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment