Saturday, September 23, 2017

Wilfred A. Spencer - Princess Sequel


Wilfred's Princess Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
 Can't I come with you?
 No, we've never met

Chapter 2
 Trust in his promise
 Aren't we together?

Chapter 3
 Go to the office
 You're right, but...

Chapter 4
 Be forthright
 Ask about the media

Chapter 5
 Try paying Wilfred a visit
 I'm fine

Chapter 6
 I trust him, of course
 Are you hiding something?

Chapter 7
 You've gone above and beyond
 It ought to be made public

Chapter 8
 Our system of government
 Hug him back

Chapter 9
 Is it that farm?
 I'll work to earn your trust

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Wilfred is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 1 © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment