Saturday, September 23, 2017

Wilfred A. Spencer - Princess Sequel


Wilfred's Princess Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Can't I come with you?
❥ No, we've never met

Chapter 2
❥ Trust in his promise
❥ Aren't we together?

Chapter 3
❥ Go to the office
❥ You're right, but...

Chapter 4
❥ Be forthright
❥ Ask about the media

Chapter 5
❥ Try paying Wilfred a visit
❥ I'm fine

Chapter 6
❥ I trust him, of course
❥ Are you hiding something?

Chapter 7
❥ You've gone above and beyond
❥ It ought to be made public

Chapter 8
❥ Our system of government
❥ Hug him back

Chapter 9
❥ Is it that farm?
❥ I'll work to earn your trust

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Wilfred is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 1 © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment