Saturday, September 23, 2017

Morgan - Main Story


Morgan's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
 Yes
 ...

Chapter 2
 I don't know
 Just a crew member

Chapter 3
 Yes
 A little

Chapter 4
 Did you feel sorry for him?
 I don't think you're a bad person

Chapter 5
 ...
 I wanted to buy something

Chapter 6
I'm worried
I'll do it

Chapter 7
 I wondered
 Crybaby

Chapter 8
 No
 No way

Chapter 9
 I can't...
 You have a child

Chapter 10
 Captain hates me now
 Captain you idiot!

Chapter 11
 Okay
 It's none of your business

Chapter 12
 I feel safe
 I'll stay on the Sirius

Chapter 13
 No
 Believe Alan

Chapter 14
 I wanted to stay with you
 Only you could be our Captain

Chapter 15
 We need Alan
 Yes!

Chapter 16
 You won't forget me, right?
 I'll go with you
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  SUPER HAPPY END ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Morgan is a character that belongs to Pirates in Love © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment