Saturday, September 23, 2017

Russell - Main Story


Russell's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
 I do!
 Do you have another choice?

Chapter 2
 Fight back with a deck brush
 Just follow him

Chapter 3
 Are you sure?
 ......

Chapter 4
 I'm sorry
 O... okay

Chapter 5
 Shake head
 Hug him

Chapter 6
 It was so good. I can't believe it
 Ok, alright

Chapter 7
 Ok
 They all look yummy!

Chapter 8
 I'm excited to go shopping together
 He's my supervisor

Chapter 9
 Courage?
 I got to go and tell Russell

Chapter 10
 I wanna know that too
 I want you to keep on protecting me

Chapter 11
 I'll come with you
 Yes

Chapter 12
 Sure
 That's right!

Chapter 13
 I get it
 (...Embarrassing...)

Chapter 14
 Me neither
 ... Ok

Chapter 15
 Maybe...
 Thank God...

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  SUPER HAPPY END ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Russell is a character that belongs to Pirates in Love © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment