Saturday, September 23, 2017

Nathan - Main Story


Nathan's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
 A chef on board?
 Keep insisting

Chapter 2
 ... Mmm
 Please carry me

Chapter 3
 A chocolate-covered banana
 Are you worried about me?
 I'm sorry...
 CPR

Chapter 4
 Nothing...
 Not really

Chapter 5
 It's okay, if you don't want to tell me
 (Get bashful)

Chapter 6
 Because I'm worried about you...
 I'll be careful!

Chapter 7
 You go ahead!
 I'll ask him
 'Cause you were straight with me

Chapter 8
 I don't think it's nothing
 ... hold his hand softly

Chapter 9
 ... Thank you
 Stay there quietly

Chapter 10
 Yes
 What did you want to say?

Chapter 11
 ... Yeah, I do
 ... Okay

Chapter 12
 Kick him in the crotch
 ... No, he didn't
 I can't let that happen!

Chapter 13
 Call Nathan
 You're stupid!

Chapter 14
 ... Don't apologize
 ... Me?

Chapter 15
 ... like Nate?
 I want to keep doing things like this

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  SUPER HAPPY END ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Nathan is a character that belongs to Pirates in Love © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment