Saturday, September 23, 2017

Thomas - Main Story


Thomas's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
 Share the bed?

Chapter 2
 Don't apologize
 What are you looking for?

Chapter 3
 Touch his face
 How's your jaw?

Chapter 4
 ....
 Fight alongside them

Chapter 5
 I'm so happy we're working together
 Stop it!

Chapter 6
 I'd love to

Chapter 7
 I'll go, too!
 Let's keep going

Chapter 8
 Thanks for worrying about me

Chapter 9
 No need to apologize

Chapter 10
 Looks good on you

Chapter 11
 Nothing between me and Leon

Chapter 12
 You seem more heroic now
 It's up to you, Thomas

Chapter 13
 It's cute

Chapter 14
 Look inside the treasure box

Chapter 15
 It'll be a decoy
 We want to stop the war!

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  SUPER HAPPY END ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Thomas is a character that belongs to Pirates in Love © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment