Sunday, September 24, 2017

Taketo Kanzaki - Main Story


Taketo's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
 Don't respond
 Could you tell me about it?

Chapter 2
 He's easy to talk to 
 Let him treat

Chapter 3
 Taketo's got this
 Object

Chapter 4
 Question him
 That's still scary

Chapter 5
 Stare
 Apologize to the dancer

Chapter 6
 Cheer both on
 Better keep quiet

Chapter 7
 Tell me about it

Chapter 8
 Deny it
 I'm a girl

Chapter 9
 I'd like to go
 I'm interested in Taketo

Chapter 10
 Do nothing

Chapter 11
 Talk to Taketo
 Nothing

Chapter 12
 I love to cook
 Work in silence

Chapter 13
 Sure
 Squeeze back

Chapter 14
 Go over to Taketo
 ... Did she ask you out?

Chapter 15
 It's our last free period, huh

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Taketo is a character that belongs to Class Trip Crush © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment