Saturday, July 26, 2014

Tsubasa Shirai - Main Story


Tsubasa's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Are angels really that mean?
No! That's not true!

Chapter 2
You have the most amazing smile
Ask Seiji

Chapter 3
I'm married to my work
It's all right, I guess

Chapter 4
It's no problem at all
Cut it out!

Chapter 5
You seem like such good friends
Is he keeping a secret?

Chapter 6
I thought you might be tired
Why are you saying this?

Chapter 7
All right. I won't ask
Maybe I am

Chapter 8
Yes and no... It's complicated.
They're people I work with

Chapter 9
I didn't sleep well
Go and get them

Chapter 10
You're a pretty nice guy
I'm fine

Chapter 11
I'm sorry for the trouble
Think this through a little

Chapter 12
I'm sorry for the trouble
It flew by

Chapter 13
Obey him
I don't know what I'm doing

Chapter 14
I could never hate you
You're so trendy!

Chapter 15
Don't hide who you are
Will I see Tsubasa again?

Chapter 16
SUPER HAPPY ENDING

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/157683217985/10-days-with-my-devil-by-voltage-inc-tsubasa

Tsubasa is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment