Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Akiyoshi Zaizen - Main Story


Akiyoshi Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Show that it moves you
Alright!

Chapter 2
I'll give it my best shot
Thank you very much

Chapter 3
I can do it!
I'm sorry

Chapter 4
Accept graciously
How did you know?

Chapter 5
No, I want to carry on!
Ask if he's enjoying it

Chapter 6
Deny it
I'll be fine

Chapter 7
Thanks
Of course not!

Chapter 8
Write straight back
I was thinking you're cute

Chapter 9
I'm glad I cooked this
No, I'm sorry

Chapter 10
Why don't you invite him yourself?
Don't ask

Chapter 11
See what he does
Ask him what it is

Chapter 12
Come clean
Okay

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Akiyoshi is a character that belongs to Our Two Bedroom Story © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment