Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kenshi Inagaki - Main Story


Kenshi's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Why?
That's right

Chapter 2
Huh?!
Put a blanket over him

Chapter 3
You must be proud to be his friend
Sorry I have a weird face

Chapter 4
Take it in stride
That's terrible!

Chapter 5
I wasn't thinking...
Nevermind. Just Kenshi is fine

Chapter 6
Yes
Sure

Chapter 7
Nothing
Why did you change jobs?

Chapter 8
His family owns this restaurant
We're just friends

Chapter 9
After we went to Mr. Gondawara's house
Sure, I'll do it

Chapter 10
Thanks
No!

Chapter 11
Tell him everything
Don't apologize

Chapter 12
Why do you care about my luck in love?
I wanted to hear your voice

Chapter 13
Stop saying weird things!
It's not pathetic

Chapter 14
They steal for the greater good
You're special to me

Chapter 15
Fight back
Thanks...

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Kenshi is a character that belongs to Love Letter From Thief X © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment