Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tatsuro Togoshi - Main Story


Tatsuro's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Sure
What's wrong?

Chapter 2
Tatsuro's the one working too hard
Running an errand for Boss

Chapter 3
Sure
Thanks

Chapter 4
Ugh... my head!!
You really think highly of him

Chapter 5
No 
Why?

Chapter 6
I'm fine.
He's my childhood friend

Chapter 7
I don't know
Tend to his wounds

Chapter 8
Help him
Thanks

Chapter 9
Because I was worried about him
Thanks for waking me up

Chapter 10
Absolutely not
Okay

Chapter 11
I love him 
I knew it

Chapter 12
Am I being suspected?
If you have a reason, I'll forgive you

Chapter 13
Yeah
I didn't blow up anything

Chapter 14
Yes
Yes

Chapter 15
Look at me!
It's not too late!

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Tatsuro is a character that belongs to Love Letter From Thief X © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment