Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Atsumu Kashiwabara - Main Story


Atsumu's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I'd love to
Tap him on the shoulder

Chapter 2
I wish I saw them
I'm not interested in him

Chapter 3
I don't know anything
Call out to him

Chapter 4
Nothing's going on
I don't hate it

Chapter 5
Fight him
Apologize

Chapter 6
He's my boss
You're right

Chapter 7
Let me think about it
Don't look at me

Chapter 8
Try to dance without anyone seeing
You don't have to talk about it

Chapter 9
I want to help
Don't ask him

Chapter 10
Of course I'll tell you
I'm scared

Chapter 11
Run away
I'll leave it up to your imagination

Chapter 12
Did you not want to worry me?
Please protect me

Chapter 13
Try to cover it up
I am

Chapter 14
I'm on a trip with friends
Look down

Chapter 15
You're right
Pray

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Atsumu is a character that belongs to Love Letter From Thief X © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment