Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Riki Yanase - Main Story


Riki's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to Character graphics is at the bottom.



Chapter 1
Explain how no one would like it
Call his name loudly

Chapter 2
What are you doing?!
That's not the point

Chapter 3
Stay still
Stay silent

Chapter 4
Can you puti n mushrooms next time?
I don't think you're a playboy

Chapter 5
Okay
You're a jerk

Chapter 6
I can't be certain, but...
Like you?

Chapter 7
Are you just being polite?
Don't resist.

Chapter 8
Am I spacing out?
Go home

Chapter 9
Lick his finger
I don't know

Chapter 10
Don't resist

Chapter 11
I was surprised he came
Help me, Riki!

Chapter 12
Kiss him on the cheek
I can't right now...

Chapter 13
I don't feel the same.
I want to

Chapter 14
No, I'm happy
Of course

Chapter 15
Idiot!!
❥ Squeeze back

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Riki is a character that belongs to Love Letter From Thief X © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment