Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Satoru Kamagari - Sequel


Satoru's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ You're not interested in marriage?
❥ Push Satoru away

Chapter 2
❥ I'm his girlfriend
❥ Because you couldn't trust anyone?

Chapter 3
❥ Look at Tsubasa
❥ I won't be calling you

Chapter 4
❥ So you really are an angel?
❥ Stay like this a little longer

Chapter 5
❥ This is not the time to be fighting
❥ I saw a suspicious figure

Chapter 6
❥ Take me with you
❥ Someone else might be behind it all, right?

Chapter 7
❥ Captain Fujikawa would never...
❥ Stay where you are

Chapter 8
❥ Contact Kakeru
❥ Go back to the room

Chapter 9
❥ Satoru is right
❥ There must be a way

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Satoru is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment