Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Dui - Main Story


Dui's Main Story Walk Through
To get all the images you have to play the route twice
Once to get a Blessed Ending and one for the Forbidden Ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

❤ Blessed End ❤

Chapter 1
❥ Hesitate
❥ Ask

Chapter 2
❥ No
❥ What do you mean by that?

Chapter 3
❥ Dui, I'm scared...
❥ My heart is beating like crazy

Chapter 4
❥ Hehe, I don't know
❥ I'll leave that to your imagination

Chapter 5
❥ Has this all been an act?
❥ Let me think about it

Chapter 6
❥ I'm not afraid
❥ I can't do anything

Chapter 7
❥ I'm not listening
❥ You'll go back to the heavens?

Chapter 8
❥ You're not bad
❥ What did you dislike?

Chapter 9
❥ Try to hide the medallion
❥ The kind Dui

Chapter 10
❥ No one's forcing you to eat
❥ It's 'cause the pie came out so well

Chapter 11
❥ Run through the doorway
❥ You're both Dui

Chapter 12
❥ No
❥ I'm a little worried

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  BLESSED ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

❤ Forbidden End ❤

Chapter 1
❥ Say, "ok"
❥ Want to ask but hesitate

Chapter 2
❥ I would have no choice
❥ Feel like you can't ask

Chapter 3
❥ I wonder if Hiyori's awake
❥ I don't know what to do

Chapter 4
❥ Of course
❥ Not really

Chapter 5
❥ Who are you?
❥ I can't say now

Chapter 6
❥ Neither
❥ Nuzzle up to him

Chapter 7
❥ I don't want to know
❥ Your sin will be absolved. Good.

Chapter 8
❥ Of course
❥ Let's keep trying stuffing together

Chapter 9
❥ Say, "Don't look!"
❥ I can't choose

Chapter 10
❥ Look dejected
❥ Is that bad?

Chapter 11
❥ Hesitate
❥ I have no choice

Chapter 12
❥ Of course
❥ Yes

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  FORBIDDEN ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Dui is a character that belongs to Star-Crossed Myth © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment