Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Rein Isaka - Sequel


Rein's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ I'm already yours
❥ A little

Chapter 2
❥ Do you not like the sofa?
❥ We're not bathing together?

Chapter 3
❥ I'm his girlfriend
❥ Can I go with you?

Chapter 4
❥ Yes, I am
❥ Leave without me, Rein

Chapter 5
❥ Everything
❥ Well, as long as we're together...

Chapter 6
❥ We should dance
❥ I'll wait here

Chapter 7
❥ But we could understand each other
❥ Leave him alone

Chapter 8
❥ I was just about to make dinner
❥ You should be an angel

Chapter 9
❥ Is Rein safe?
❥ Please forgive him

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Rein is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment