Thursday, March 19, 2015

Haruhito Amano - Wedding Sequel


Haruhito's Wedding Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Are we getting married?
❥ I'm happy

Chapter 2
❥ Am I all right being just a human?
❥ It means someone handsome

Chapter 3
❥ Better than Meguru's
❥ It's still too early to decide

Chapter 4
❥ Is there really nothing we can do?
❥ Disagree with the man

Chapter 5
❥ I'll follow you wherever you go
❥ Let's take it home

Chapter 6
❥ Did you remember your parent's love?
❥ Bloodshed will only lead to more bloodshed

Chapter 7
❥ Everything is all right now
❥ We were all worried about you

Chapter 8
❥ I prefer the usual you
❥ Introduce yourself

Chapter 9
❥ We have a new family
❥ Really

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Haruhito is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment