Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Meguru Kamui - Sequel


 Meguru's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Keep it together!
❥ That was mean of him

Chapter 2
❥ Don't push yourself too hard now
❥ You're really talented

Chapter 3
❥ You can talk about it if you want
❥ Weren't you sad?

Chapter 4
❥ ... a loving brother
❥ It made me think about my own family

Chapter 5
❥ Are you here for work?
❥ No, I won't!

Chapter 6
❥ Maybe I shouldn't tell Meguru
❥ Stay put and watch him go

Chapter 7
❥ I guess you're right
❥ In order to protect me

Chapter 8
❥ Wait for Meguru to return
❥ Scold Meguru

Chapter 9
❥ That doesn't matter
❥ You finally beat Kakeru

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Meguru is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment