Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Yamato Kougami - Main Story


Yamato's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Chapter 1
❥ What are you doing?
❥ High five
 
Chapter 2
❥ Yammy
❥ Be honest

Chapter 3
❥ He's selfish.
❥ Talk to Roomba

Chapter 4
❥ Open the door
❥ Squeeze his cheek

Chapter 5
❥ Are you jealous?
❥ Close my eyes...

Chapter 6
❥ You don't think of me as a woman?
❥ I'm happy

Chapter 7
❥ Get embarrassed and say "No thank you!"
❥ Because we're married

Chapter 8
❥ Wave
❥ Touch without asking

Chapter 9
❥ Have a nice day
❥ Just step out

Chapter 10
❥ Can I believe you?
❥ Too flustered to speak

Chapter 11
❥ I'll work hard to rank above Roomba
❥ I meant only your looks

Chapter 12
❥ I'm sorry
❥ Don't you know?

Chapter 13
❥ Call out 
❥ Wait until he talks

Chapter 14
❥ We would never fight
❥ Listen to Yamato finish

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104991269305/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-yamato-kougami

Yamato is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment