Thursday, December 12, 2013

Subaru Ichiyanagi - Main Story

 Subaru's Main Story Walk Through
 There are more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom
 
Chapter 1 
❥ Say nothing
❥ I'm a little scared....

Chapter 2
❥ Reluctantly give him the bags
❥  Yes, sir!

Chapter 3
❥ No way!
❥ Tell him it is delicious

Chapter 4
❥ I'm surprised
❥ You'd have made a good prince

Chapter 5
❥ I'll cry later when I'm alone
❥ Apologize

Chapter 6
❥ They really say that!?!
❥ I'm just your client
 

Chapter 7
❥ The item by your hand
❥ Could we go somewhere else?
 

Chapter 8
❥ your home is so clean
❥ Do i look bad?

Chapter 9
❥ Of course!
❥ Okay

Chapter 10
❥ Why is this happening to me?
❥  What makes you think that!?!

Chapter 11
❥ Thank you, everyone!
❥  My life is in danger

Chapter 12
❥ Does it make you mad?
❥ It's cute

Chapter 13
❥ I have to do it
❥ Okay

Chapter 14
❥ Cut the green!
❥ Hey!

Chapter 15
 ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY END ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Subaru is a character that belongs to My Sweet Bodyguard © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment