Monday, December 16, 2013

Rintaro Washio - Main Story

Washio's Main Story Walk Through
There are more than one way to get a happy ending.
But to get all the images you have to pick all the right answers. 
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Try to quit?
❥ I keep schedule

Chapter 2
❥ Koume, let's go
❥ It is what it is

Chapter 3
❥ Event: Buffet: Unbalanced diet
    OR
❥ Event: Fruit picking: Work done?

Chapter 4
❥ Event: Pool: Not funny (image)
    OR
❥ Event: Hiking: Please

Chapter 5
❥ Event: Candle night: It's not bad
    OR
❥ Event: The stars: Put up with it

Chapter 6
❥ Okay
❥ Dessert, please

Chapter 7
❥ They deserved it
❥ You're so kind

Chapter 8
❥ Yes, definitely
❥ Happy?

Chapter 9
❥ Yes, thank you
❥ Can't leave you

Chapter 10
❥ I was worried
❥ Slap him

Chapter 11
 ❥I'll miss you
❥ Yes 
 ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY WEDDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Rintaro is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Konkatsu for Marriage © NTT Solamre

Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment