Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Takamasa Saeki - Main Story


Takamasa's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom
 
Chapter 1
❥ Of course!
❥ I can't!

Chapter 2
❥ Can we talk some other time?
❥ Don't way a word

Chapter 3
❥ They're right over here
❥ Kiss him on the forehead

Chapter 4
❥ It's more stimulating than fun
❥ I was moved to tears

Chapter 5
❥ White blouse black mini skirt
❥ Ask why he is naked

Chapter 6
❥ Nod quietly 
❥ About you

Chapter 7
❥ Say "You're great the way you are"
❥ He surprises me

Chapter 8
❥ This is important to me
❥ I want him to smile

Chapter 9
❥ Hold his hand
❥ Maybe both

Chapter 10
❥ You're more important to me right now
❥ Scold him

Chapter 11
❥ About my family
❥ Hold him

Chapter 12
❥ I'm happy to be of help
❥ You've never been in love before, right?

Chapter 13
❥ Nod
❥ Takamasa just wants to be accepted

Chapter 14
❥ Cheer with happiness
❥ Look up into his face

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104991122335/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-takamasa-saeki

Takamasa is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment