Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Roberto Button - Princess Sequel


Roberto's Princess Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
 Kiss him on the lips
 Can I finish my work first?

Chapter 2
 Get ready for dinner
 That sounds like a lovely story

Chapter 3
 That looks delicious
 We should ask Alberto first

Chapter 4
 It's not that no one trust you
 Hesitate

Chapter 5
 Don't talk to him
 Ask directly

Chapter 6
 Dining room
 Alberto

Chapter 7
 I'm no confident, but all I can do is try
 I want to do something too

Chapter 8
 We would like your advice
 Are there any tricks to remember?

Chapter 9
 Annette
 Say something

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Roberto is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 1 © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment