Sunday, October 1, 2017

Nagisa Ichinose - Main Story


Nagisa's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Stop him
❥ I want to

Chapter 2
❥ Are you sure?
❥ How do you do that?

Chapter 3
❥ Explain yourself
❥ Me? Not someone else?

Chapter 4
❥ Be silent
❥ I couldn't!

Chapter 5
❥ It was nerve-wrecking
❥ I don't know

Chapter 6
❥ Just curious
❥ It's okay!

Chapter 7
❥ That makes sense
❥ Ask how to cook it

Chapter 8
❥ Not at all
❥ Ichi

Chapter 9
❥ We'll be more careful
❥ But you look gorgeous

Chapter 10
❥ What do you want to do?
❥ It's no big deal

Chapter 11
❥ No, never
❥ You're kind of a dork

Chapter 12
❥ I don't know
❥ Sure!

Chapter 13
❥ Where's that?
❥ Y-yeah

Chapter 14
❥ You're late
❥ Chocolate banana with whipped cream

Chapter 15
❥ Just a little...
❥ Why?

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Nagisa is a character that belongs to Class Trip Crush © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment