Monday, April 20, 2015

Sakuto - Main Story


Sakuto's Main Story Walk Through
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Answers to get a sweet ending

Chapter 1
This has cheered me up
About Gardenia

Chapter 2
... I'm sorry
Because I talk too much?

Chapter 3
That was the first time I've flown like that
Don't worry about me

Chapter 4
Tell him I'm glad he's finish
You're kind

Chapter 5
Gentiana's actions cannot be tolerated
Get out of his way

Chapter 6
Won't be able to stand the wait
If it's not you

Chapter 7
I have to be careful not to get in the way
Thank you
Jump between them to protect Prince Sakuto

Chapter 8
How is your injury feeling?
I want to protect you too

Chapter 9
It's because he believes in you
What can I do to help?

Chapter 10
Is there anything you want to eat?
Maybe it is a good thing?

Chapter 11
I like them
That's just terrible

Chapter 12
What do you want to do?
What did you just say?

Chapter 13
Thank you
I embrace him

Chapter 14
I'm really worried about Maryanne...
Don't worry about it

Chapter 15
Believe in Prince Sakuto
If it means protecting Prince Sakuto

Chapter 16
SWEET ENDING


 Sakuto is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Guilty Alice © NTT Solmare
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment