Monday, April 20, 2015

Sakuto - Main Story


Sakuto's Main Story Walk Through
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Answers to get a sweet ending

Chapter 1
❥ This has cheered me up
❥ About Gardenia

Chapter 2
❥ ... I'm sorry
❥ Because I talk too much?

Chapter 3
❥ That was the first time I've flown like that
❥ Don't worry about me

Chapter 4
❥ Tell him I'm glad he's finish
❥ You're kind

Chapter 5
❥ Gentiana's actions cannot be tolerated
❥ Get out of his way

Chapter 6
❥ Won't be able to stand the wait
❥ If it's not you

Chapter 7
❥ I have to be careful not to get in the way
❥ Thank you
❥ Jump between them to protect Prince Sakuto

Chapter 8
❥ How is your injury feeling?
❥ I want to protect you too

Chapter 9
❥ It's because he believes in you
❥ What can I do to help?

Chapter 10
❥ Is there anything you want to eat?
❥ Maybe it is a good thing?

Chapter 11
❥ I like them
❥ That's just terrible

Chapter 12
❥ What do you want to do?
❥ What did you just say?

Chapter 13
❥ Thank you
❥ I embrace him

Chapter 14
❥ I'm really worried about Maryanne...
❥ Don't worry about it

Chapter 15
❥ Believe in Prince Sakuto
❥ If it means protecting Prince Sakuto

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


 Sakuto is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Guilty Alice © NTT Solmare
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment